We are commited to making delivery of your order simple, problem free and fast
Deliveries within mainland UK are FREE* for all orders over £80
Your order will be delivered from 1 to 4 business days
Majority of our products delivered by tail lift lorry on pallets/crates, in nets or bulk bags with a third party carrier. The pallet is removed from the lorry using a manual pallet lifter and placed at a suitable point on your property with a special hand trolley. Only condition for trolley to operate is hard surface (no grass, gravel, sand, soil and pavement).
Note: Please be aware that you‘re ordering large amount of wood. It is your responsability to ensure that there is clear and safe access for the delivery vehicle.
*Except: G, GU, E,EC,N,NW,SE,SW,W,WC, DD, PH, AB, IV.
Pallet Network Deliveries
On arrival the driver must conduct a risk assessment taking into account the following factors.
• The pallet base is sound and the condition of the goods is able to withstand the unloading procedure safely.
• The vehicle is on a level surface and on a suitable hard standing surface as close to the delivery point or property as
deemed safe by the driver.
• Due to ground conditions this may well be at the entrance or kerbside of a private residence or commercial property.
• The driver is not obliged to provide assistance in moving the pallet to any other location once it has been removed from
the tail lift.
• The consignee must then accept responsibility for the goods and any onward movement.
• The driver will undertake to place the pallet as close to a property as is deemed safe by the driver.
• Please note that manual pallet trucks can only operate on tarmac, concrete and paved areas which must be level and clear
of obstructions. Manual pallet trucks cannot operate on gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
Frequently asked question
If you are not at home on agreed date of delivery – someone else will need to sign for the order – just leave a note in the notes field during the checkout. In case there‘s no one to sign for the delivery, it will be returned to our local depot and your order will be canceled. Please be advised that in both cases redelivery and cancellations or palletised orders may incur additional fees.
Once you have placed your order, you will immediately get order receipt to your email with all the information and details provided as per your order.
Your order will be delivered by tail lift lorry on pallets/crates, in nets or bulk bags.
If anything go not as expected with your delivery, please contact us immediately by email or phone. We will find a solution to your problem that is best suitable for you. We aim for the best Our aim is to provide the best quality kiln dried wood alongside the exceptional service to/for our customers.